last posts

Love phrases - Love sms

Love phrases - Love sms

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find...To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, Coz.. When I fell in love...I saw you. I believe that God above, Created you for me to love, He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best somme poeple have nice eyes some poeple have nice smile some of them have a nice face , but u have all of that with a sweet heart 3 flowers for you : the first from my heart and my heart is yours,the second of my eyes and my eyes see only you ,and the third of god and god be with you. the letters begin with A B C,the numbers begin with 1 2 3 and true love begin juste with you and me!!

Love phrase - Love sms

people live, people die, people laught , people cry, some give up while the others still try , some say hi;some say good bye . many may forget you but never will i .

Love phrase - Love sms

can you do something for me?go to the window look to the sky can you see the stars?czn you count them?this is how muct i miss you and even more.
Love phrases - Love sms

Love phrase - Love sms


I heard someone wisper your name but when I turn around to see who it was I notice I was alone,then I realize it was juste my heart telling me that I miss u





I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make

Love phrase - Love sms
as i sit alone i remember those beautiful moment we spend together. i miss your eyes but i know : we will meet again. end ibellive that our love is forever end neither time nor distance can take you awey from my heart. I MISS YOU


Love phrase - Love sms




DO YOU SAY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEN BLOOD AND YOU THE BLOOD INTER THE HEART AND GO OUT BUT YOU YOU ENTER THE HEART AND STAY IN..




Love phrase : 1

never look into my eyes if u all u do is lie

never say hello if u really mean goog-bye if u really mean 4ever then say u will try

never say forever cuz forever makes me cry..............................................

Love phrase 2 :

Missing you is not a word to say .Missing you is not a game to play. Missing you is not start a april and end a may .Missing you is tomorrow and everyday. love is like a war easy to start difficult to end and impossible to forget so i'm having a war with you and INCHA ALLAH you don't want peace with me .

Love phrase 3 :

can you do somthing for me?go to the window !look to the sky!can you see the stars?this is how much i miss u and even more.

Love phrase 4 :

for the most beautiful eyes.for a smile so tender so nice.for a dream whish comes true.i just want to say i love you sweetheart
Love phrase 5 :
U can fall from the sky. U can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me..
Love phrase 6 :
Hello means: H-have u missed me ? E-everything is aright ? L-like to be with u. L-like to see u. o- obviously i miss u Just wanna say hello to you.

Love phrase 7 :

Life 4 me is not the same without, everywhere I try to go I'm keeping thinking of you, so tell me how do I breathe when you are not here with me knowing that you are the air that I need to live .
Commentaires



    Font Size
    +
    16
    -
    lines height
    +
    2
    -