last posts

Happy Valentines day 2021 messages

Messages Valentines day 1 :

I'm enthralled by your beauty, Mesmerized by your charisma and Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.

Messages Valentines day 2 :

I don't have the words to make you feel better But I do have arms to give you a hug And a heart thats aching to see u smile again Happy Valentine's Day!

Messages Valentines day 3 :

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.
Messages Valentines day 4 :
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.
Messages Valentines day 5 :
I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers; I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean; I ask God for an angel n he gave me you!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Messages Valentines day 6 :
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.
Happy-Valentines-day-2021
Happy Valentines day 2021
Messages Valentines day 7 :
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.
Messages Valentines day 8 :
I don't have the words to make you feel better But I do have arms to give you a hug And a heart thats aching to see u smile again Happy Valentine's Day!



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-